A cultural program of:

Un programa de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá

Creative and Cultural Industries

Agentes de la industria BOmm

It includes those sectors whose economic activity revolves around the creation, production, promotion and distribution of goods and services with a creative, cultural and graphic content, which use creativity, intellectual property, culture and connectivity as their main inputs.

This sector is comprised by over 23.300 companies registered with the CCB, of which 93% are located in Bogotá, and the remaining 7% throughout the region.

Sectors that comprise it:

  • Graphic communications (graphic design, infomercials, editorial, packing and labels and periodicals).
  • Creative and contents (advertising, video games, movies, media and animation).
  • Music.
  • Other scenic arts (dance, theater).
  • Performing and visual arts.
  • Heritage (cultural sites, botanic garden, zoos and cultural reserve activities).
Learn more about the sectorial proposal  here

Service portfolio

  • Cluster initiatives in the Music ; Graphic Communications ; Creative and Contents industries .
  • Bogotá Audiovisual Market ( BAM ) promotion platform.
  • Bogotá Music Market (BOmm) promotion platform.
  • Bogota International Art Show ( ARTBO ).
  • Key aspects to being a manager.
  • Trans-media, digital and experiential strategies.
  • Endorsements and crowd-funding.
  • Intellectual property and copyright.